Jual mini-Ligno DX/C Moisture Meter
||5-65% dependent upon species setting*
||Bright LED display with 0.1% resolution below 10% and 1% steps above 10%. Most durable display with a lifetime warranty.
||42 settings to correct for – domestic and tropical wood species – bamboos, vertical, horizontal and strand – laminates and wood-based panel products – 1 Scale for gypsum and drywall products (%) – 1 Reference scale for building materials for easy – identification of moisture levels in Search – and Compare Mode
||0-99 for non-wood building materials
||Stable calibration not affected by ambient temperature. Calibration is internally checked and automatically adjusted if necessary. All mini-Lignos are calibrated for a wood temperature of 70°F (20°F). A correction table for other wood temperatures is listed in the manual.
||External Calibration check block#TP is available to verify the calibration and functions of meter, cable and electrode.
||2 pair of pins, measuring depth of 3/16″ and 7/16″ (5,10mm). Wrist strap and pouch, one 9V battery, manual and laminated wood group chart.
||mini-Ligno DX can only be used with built-in pins mini-Ligno DX/C has built-in pins and connection for external probe
||Pocket-size 2 3/4″x 5″x1″ (70x140x25mm)
||8 ounces (200g), made out of high-impact plastic
||mini-Lignos have a 2 year warranty. Display has a life-time warranty. Accessories have a 1 year warranty. Pins and battery are excluded.
The DX/C is one of our most popular meters with the following features:
– a unique shape that fits comfortably in your hand when
– a measuring range low enough to check hardwood floors (5%*)
– a measuring range high enough to evaluate wet lumber (65*)
– a bright, digital display readable even in dark crawl spaces
– resolution of 0.1% below the critical range of 10%
– 40 settings for wood species corrections including a chart
– for domestic and tropical wood species including bamboo
– a reference scale 0-99 for non-wood building materials such
– as drywall, plaster and other “soft” building materials. For
– instance, to pinpoint problems around windows or showers,
– in leaky ceilings, after water lines broke or buildings were flooded.
– connection for external cables and electrode — to evaluate
– concrete or reach hidden areas for moisture testing, even
– behind 7″ of insulation.
The functionally designed mini-Ligno DX/C fits in your hand when measuring and is small enough to carry in a shirt-pocket. The green cap covers the pins during transportation and serves as a handle when pushing the pins into the wood. This unique design allows pushing behind the entire meter to insert the tapered pins easily. Longer pins are stored inside the meter for measuring thicker material. The short pins are ideal for surface or end cut readings and for veneer.
For measurements, push the pins into wood. The unique on-off switch between the pins, turns meter on automatically and bright LED lights instantly indicate moisture percentage.
An easy-to-use, reliable instrument.
Pins for mini-Lignos :
#MA Pins for a measuring depth of 3/16″…………… per pair $2.70
#MB Pins for a measuring depth of 7/16″…………… per pair $3.00