Benetech GM1030 Split Type Lux Meter
Karya Mandiri Techindo has a wide range of Benetech products – search by type, or model, or filter by brand to find the one you are after. If you still can’t find it contact us..
Split type illuminometer is a professional instrument for measuring light intensity and brightness, which is used in light intensity measurement engineering, quality control, health care and light intensity measurement in various surroundings, such as factories, schools, offices, transportation and homes.
Features Benetech GM1030 Split Type Lux Meter
- Not only can split type illuminometer measure current value, maximum value, minimum value and difference value of illumination and temperature, but also hold illumination and temperature data, calculate illuminance integral and averageintegral averaging and record data.
- Switch illumination unit and（Lux/Fc)temperature unit（℃/℉）
- Two recording modes: automatic storage of illumination data (up to 2000 groups) and manual storage (up to 60 groups)
- Automatic range and quick response, measuremwent in environment with insufficient light.
- Screen backlight for darkroom operation.
- Auto-off after no operation for a long time (the default span is 10 mins and can be reset)