– Mono-distilling apparatus without storage tank, suitable for table setting.
– Very good distillate quality, conductance approx. 2.3 μs / cm at 25 ° C (see “Technical data”).
– Thermostatic water deficiency protection.
– Energy saving by distillation of the heated cooling water.
– Distillation bubble easily accessible for cleaning purposes.
– Distillate removal by drain pipe on the condenser.
– CO2 degassing opening on the condenser.
– Temperature display of the cooling water by thermometer.
– Radiator, distillation bubble and stainless steel condenser
– Housing made of electrolytically galvanized steel sheet, electrostatically powdercoated with epoxy resin.
– Cooling water inlet and outlet 1/2 “(ø approx. 12.7 mm).
– Hoses for water supply and drainage are available as additional equipment.
Areas of application :
GFL water distillation apparatuses are needed in research and development, among other things, for bacteriological and medical sample preparation, for the preparation of cell and tissue cultures as well as for the production of reagents and ointments. Distillate is also used for cleaning and sterilization processes, for buffer solutions, as well as for microbiological and analytical applications.
With a view models as follows :
2 ltr / h
4 ltr / h
approx. 2.3 µs / cm at 25 °C *
Cooling water required
approx. 20 ltr / h
approx. 40 ltr / h
Storage tank capacity
without storage tank
Minimum water pressure
1 to 2 bar
Exterior dimensions (W x D x H)
280 x 250 x 490 mm
230 V / 50…60 Hz / 2.0 kW**
230 V / 50…60 Hz / 3.0 kW**
approx. 7.5 kgs
Gross weight (cardboard box)
approx. 10.0 kgs
Gross weight (wooden case)
approx. 22.0 kgs
approx. 0.10 m3
* Value averaged by Institut Fresenius for operation with tap water. The distillate quality depends on the quality of raw water.
** other voltages on request