Sanfix WT81B Digital Lux Meter
A digital Lux Meter is a tool to measure the intensity of a source of light. It is widely used to measure the levels of light in photography, greenhouse gardening, inspections, and construction
Features Sanfix WT81B Digital Lux Meter
- Measure current illumination and temperature.
- Measure difference value, max value and min value.
- Switch between illumination and temperature unit.
- The measurement range is (0 – 200.000) lux, auto switch of measurement gear.
- Automatic storage and manual storage of illumination data.
- Setting of automating power off.
- Backlight and data holding.
- The digital lux meter is equipped with App which passes through Bluetooth, so as facilities all kinds of operations on the digital lux meter (for Bluetooth version only).
Specifications Sanfix WT81B Digital Lux Meter
- Bluetooth function : √ (with App)
- Illuminace measuring range : Total measuring range : 0 – 200.000 Lux, into four ranges :
º X 1 : 0 – 199.9 Lux
º X 10 : 200 – 1999.9 Lux
º X 100 : 2000 – 19999.9 Lux
º X 1000 : 20.000 – 200.000 Lux
- Temperature measuring range : -9.9°C – 49.9°C
- Unit of illuminance and temperature : Four combination of unit are available :
º Lux/°C ; Lux/°F
º FC/°C ; FC/°F
- Storage of illumination data :
º Automatic storage : Max number of data groups is 1000, and storage cycle is set by App.
º Manual storage : Max number of data groups is 67, and whether to store data is deceived by manual operation.
- Operation temperature/humidity : 0 – 40°C, 10 – 90% RH
- Storage temperature/humidity : -10 – 50°C, 10 – 90% RH
- LCD screen update : 2 times/s
- Battery : 3 x 1.5V AAA battery
- Battery life : About 200 hours (consecutive working time without turning on Bluetooth and backlight)