Sanfix WT63B Vibration Meter
A Vibration Meter is typically a portable device with a memory for storing measurements. Most vibration meter models feature a built-in data logger for collecting and recording vibration measurement data over time. In this way, vibration measurement data can be acquired with great precision.
Features Sanfix WT63B Vibration Meter
- Full display.
- Screen flipping.
- Switch acceleration measurement between high and low frequency.
- Curve display.
- Store and view files.
- Power indicator.
- Double measurement button.
- Screen brightness.
- Select Chinese/English.–_
- Shutdown time setting.
- Machinery grade.
Specifications Sanfix WT63B Vibration Meter
- Vibration acquisition : Piezoelectric ceramic accelerometer (shear type)
- Measurement range:
º Acceleration : 0.1 – 199.9m/s2
º Velocity : 0.1 – 199.9mm/s
º Displacement : 0.001 – 1.999mm
- Measurement accuracy :
- Vibration displacement : 0.01 – 0.02mm,
≤±10%, ≥0.02mm, ≤±5%
- Vibration velocity : 0 – 2.0mm/s,
≤±10%, ≥2.0mm, ≤±5%
- Vibration acceleration : 0 – 2.0m/s2,
≤±10%, ≥2.0m/s2, ≤±5%
- Frequency range of accceleration measurement:
High frequency : 1KHz – 15KHz (HI)
Low frequency : 20Hz – 1KHz (LO)
- Frequency range of speed measurement: 20Hz – 1KHz (LO)
- Frequency range of displacement measurement: 20Hz – 1KHz (LO)
- LCD display: Color display
- Shuffle interval of data display: 1 second
- Maximum groups of data storage: 7 groups
- Temperature range for operation: 0 – 40°C
- Humidity range of operation: 30 – 90%RH
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA battery
- Size: 180 x 54 x 30mm
- Weight: 250g (with batteries)