Facet HP Series single-stage water coalescers, commonly referred to as repack or hay pack housings, are horizontal, cylindrically shaped housings designed to protect filtration systems from gross amounts of water and solid contaminants.
Facet recommends using their wafer style repack coalescers since they allow the first two sections to be replaced when required. The third and successive sections require fewer change outs since they may remain relatively free of solids.
- Designed to remove gross amounts of water and solids from hydrocarbons
- No internal moving parts, reducing maintenance costs
- Designed for 150 psi (10.5 kg/cm²) @ 250ºF (121ºC)
- EI 1596 Design & Construction
- Built to ASME Code, Section VIII, stamped and certified or “CE” marked