Hioki IR3455 High Voltage Insulation Tester
Karya Mandiri Techindo has a wide range of Hioki products – search by type, or model, or filter by brand to find the one you are after. If you still can’t find it contact us..
Hioki insulation resistance testers or megohmmeters feature all-in-one designs including built-in rugged cases and test lead storage compartments. The IR3455 is a 5-range, 250 V to 5000 V digital insulation resistance tester offering up to 10 TΩ of insulated resistance testing. High performance features include bargraph, built-in memory, leak current and voltage testing, and DAR and PI calculation capabilities to help shorten work time associated with field insulation testing.
Features Hioki IR3455 High Voltage Insulation Tester
- Measure insulation of high-voltage equipment (such as transformers, cables, and motors)
- Wide testing voltage range, up to 5.00 kV from 250 V DC
- Wide measurement insulation range, up to 10 TΩ
- PI (Polarization Index) and DAR (Dielectric Absorption Ratio) automatically calculated / display
- Data memory function to reduce handwritten notes
- Bright LED luminous scale
- Extended operating temperature range of -10°C to 50°C