– Quick-assembly and disassembly
Each component can be removed easily by hand for cleaning and autoclaving to prevent biofilms and eliminates sources of contamination.
– Convertible funnel adaptor
Convertible funnel adaptor design allows user to fit their desired funnel (reusable or disposable) easily.
– Innovative vent valve design
An adjustable vent valve integrated with the pipe can eliminate water hammer phenomenon and help drain out residual waste water.
– Quick-Fit hose barb
Detachable hose barb can be connected to either side of the manifold quickly towards the vacuum source.
– Individual control valve
Each branch permits individual control.
– Compatible to different sizes of funnels
MultiVac 300-MB / 600-MB manifolds are available to 100, 300, 500ml funnel at option.
– Filtration for microbiology test
– Chemical experiment
– General laboratory filtration
– Number of branch : 3
– Filter diameter : 47 mm / 50 mm
– Funnel capacity : 100 ml / 300 ml / 500 ml
– Effective filtration area : 9.6 cm²
– Hose barb : 5/16 inch (8mm)
– Dimension (LxWxH) : 48 x 13 x 11 cm
– Body : SUS316
– Control valve : SUS316
– Funnel support base : SUS316
– Membrane support : SUS316
– Handle : Aluminum
– Connector : SUS316
Ordering Information :
180300-02, MultiVac 300-MB, 3-Places Stainless Steel Manifold