The principle of F5001 Electromaagnetic flow meter is based on Faraday’s law of electromagnetic Induction, according to which the sensor converts the flow into an electrical voltave proportional to the velocity of the flow. The processed sognal will be mulpiplied by the pipe cross-sectional area and resulted in flow volume.
F5001 electromagnetic flow meter offer you cost-effective flow measurement with high accuracy.
- Small influence by density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, or conductivity of the medium
- No moving part in the measuring pipe, and not sensitive to vibration,
- Various lining material and electrode chosen for different medium,
- SMT (surface mounted technology),
- Low requirement of straight pipe (5D:2D),
- IP67 for compact version, and IP68 for remore version,
- SMART: low-consumption, small zero-point drift, self-examiation, nonlinear correction, bi-directional measurement, high reliability,
- Explosion-proof: Exdela II CT4.
Specification Electromagnetic Flow Meter :
- Accuracy : +/- 0,5%, +/- 0,3%
- Repeatbillity : 0,25%,
- Working Temperature :
- Ø Remote Version : (-20 to + 120) C For sensor, (-10 to + 50) C for transmitter
- Ø Compact Version : (-10 to + 65) C
- Working Pressure : (0.6 to 42) MPa,
- Size : 15 to 2400mm,
- Humidity : (5% to 95%) RH,
- Ambient Magnetic Strength: 400A/m,
- Conductivity ≥ 5µ/cm,
- Power Supply: 16 to 36V DC / 85 to 265V AC (50/60Hz)
- Measuring Tube: SS304
- Electrode Material: SS316L, Hastelloy, Titanium, Tantalum, Platinum/Lridium, Monel, Tungsten Carbide, Etc.
- Tube Lining: PTFE, Synthetic Rubber, FEP, etc
- Multiple Output Signal: Current (4 to 20)mA/ (0 to 10)mA, Frequency (1 to 5000)Hz, HART/Modbus Protocol.
F5001 Electromagnetic flow meter offer you cost-effective flow measurement with high accuracy for a wide range of process conditions. And it can be applied to the supply, distribution, conveyance and discharge of water and waste water in such field as process industry, waste water treatment, chemical industry, steel industry, mining, pulp & paper, irrigation, power generation.