BOD EVO Sensor BOD Analysis
The most convenient way to get reliable results automatically for BOD analysis. Data management and reporting become incredibly intuitive with the wireless data transmission to the exclusive BODSoft™.
BOD Analysis has never been so easy!
BOD Sensor is the innovative, mercury-free and extremely reliable solution for BOD analysis.
A microprocessor-controlled pressure transducer transfers the Biochemical Oxygen Demand value directly to the display: results are displayed directly in mg/l with no need for further calculation and are stored automatically in the BOD Sensor.
The process is extremely easy, based on just few simple steps:
1. Add a stirring bar, fill the bottle with the sampleand insert CO2 trap, filled with reagents
3. Screw the sensor
4. Monitor the microorganism activity
5. Read the BOD value (ppm or mg/l), based on the pressure change into the bottle because of microorganisms’ activity
BOD Analysis – Exclusive Performance, Wireless Technology
The exclusive BOD EVO Sensor offers unmatched performance!
Thanks to the innovative wireless technology, the sensor transmits the BOD value (directly in ppm or mg/L) to the Wireless Databox™, based on the data transmission frequency set before starting the analysis.
Results are then displayed from the intuitive BODSoft™, the optimal solution for data management and comparison of the results.
BOD Analysis – Simple Data Management with BODSoft™ and Wireless DataBox™
With BODSoft™, all the information will be constantly monitored from the main screen, including the real time graph and the monitoring of the sensors’ battery status, to prevent uncompleted analysis.
A wide library of methods is pre-installed to support the user with valuable information on the analysis.
By connecting the Wireless DataBox™ to PC, the data will be downloaded.
– Unique and revolutionary wireless sensor transmits data
– Wireless DataBox™ records transmitted data
– Dedicated BODSoft™ software processes the data
– Up to 80 sensors can be monitored simultaneously
– Measurement on scales of 90, 250, 600 and 999 ppm BOD
– Higher values can be measured by diluting the sample
– Models with stirring stations offer VELP stirring quality
– Fits directly on the bottle containing the sample
– Customizable intervals, automatic storage of the data
– Enables analysis to continue over the weekend
– Results directly readable at any time, even after five days
– Direct readout in mg/l (ppm) and graph creation on PC
– Compact stirring stations
Priority to Safety
– IP 54 protection against particle and liquid ingress
– Class 3 IEC 1010 conformity
– BOD EVO Sensor System 6, a complete package for 6 tests : 6-position stirring station, 6 BOD EVO Sensors, dark glass bottles, alkali holders & stirring bars.
Stirring stations are designed for simple handling, ensuring the VELP stirring quality.
Up to 5 stirring stations with 6 positions (30 samples) can be placed in a VELP incubator (FOC 215E)
GENERAL FEATURES :
– BOD EVO Sensor System 6 – incl. Wireless DataBox™, 230 V / 50 Hz, Cat. No. : S10220146
– BOD EVO Sensor System 6 – incl. Wireless DataBox™, 115 V / 60 Hz, Cat. No. : S10240146
– BOD EVO Sensor System 6, 230 V / 50 Hz, Cat. No. : S10220156
– BOD EVO Sensor System 6, 115 V / 60 HzS10240156
115 V or 230 V / 50-60 Hz
270x300x185 mm (10.6×11.8×7.3 in)
2.3 Kg (5.1 lb)
mg/l (ppm) directly on PC (or on the display)
Measurement by electronic pressure probe
Bottle total capacity:
Data storage for BOD5:
every 30 min / 1 / 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 / 24 hours
Data storage for longer test:
every 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 / 24 hours
automatic data calculation and management from BODSoft™
90, 250, 600, 999 ppm BOD. Higher values after dilution