Sanfix GM1030C Digital Lux Meter
A digital Lux Meter is a tool to measure the intensity of a source of light. It is widely used to measure the levels of light in photography, greenhouse gardening, inspections, and construction
This can split type illuminometer measure current value, maximum value, minimum value and difference value of illumination and temperature, but also hold illumination and temperature data, calculate illuminance integral and average integral averaging and record data.
Features Sanfix GM1030C Digital Lux Meter
- Switch illumination unit (Lux/FC) and temperature unit (°C/°F).
- Two recording modes : Automatic storage of illumination data (up to 2000 groups) and Manual storage (up to 60 groups).
- Automatic range and quick response, measurement in environment with insufficient light.
- Screen backlight for darkroom operation.
- Auto-off after no operation for a long time (the default span is 10 mins and can be reset).